Whether you jetted off somewhere or stayed to battle the...Read More
Discover our new Hibiscus iced tea
Hibiscus tea has long been enjoyed for its host of health benefits, as well as being a delicious, refreshing drink. Our new Hibiscus iced tea is the perfect drink for after class on a hot summer’s day. What are the benefits of Hibiscus for your health ?
- Aids digestion: the plant acts as a natural laxative, flushing out your intestines.
- Reduces fatigue: rich in vitamin C and organic acids, it gives you a boost of energy and motivation.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure: it is used as a natural treatment for high blood pressure and can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Full of antioxidants: anthocyanins are powerful antioxidants that prevent damage and disease to your body by fighting free radicals.
- Promotes weight loss: it has been known to reduce body fat, body weight and body mass.
- Boosts liver health: the plant has also been said to keep the liver working efficiently by reducing the amount of fat in the liver.
- Supports hair growth: maybe not the most well-known effect, but hibiscus also helps you have healthy hair by reducing the appearance of split ends and grey hairs.
- Clears up skin: it can help to control breakouts and provide relief from insect bites.